Re: Perk Store 6 years 1 month ago #20584

• H.F.S.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
Swane wrote:
Suggestion:
add a Revive cost 10 credits

So.....
Super noclip, die, revive, super noclip? You wasted all your perks and 20 credits in one round, but you were a total dick. Good job guy!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 1 month ago #20585

• H.F.S.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
Vijore wrote:
H.F.S. wrote:
Noclip aint that great, mostly because anyone who uses it always try's to get you by popping up out of the ground. You can see there head before they can even see anyone else. And map pending, sometimes they don't even realize their feet are sticking out of the roof. Like in nuke, if you plant on the above site, have someone go below so that when the nocliper goes for the people above they will be popping out of the ceiling when hiding from the others above and probably not notice you and you can just hammer them and leave them all "WTF?".
you have no fucking idea how annoying it is (noclips) LOL.
I ALWAYS get gayed

That's because you aren't expecting it. Most people aren't though. Whenever I find out that anyone got noclip I spin and walk in a circle. The thing that makes it most annoying is when it happens at the begging of the round because the other team still has everyone alive so it's easier to draw your attention away from trying to dodge the noclipper. But if people know that you can't handle noclippers very well or if you usually go 9999999999999999999999 and 0, they're gonna do it just to try and get an easy kill on you or fuck with you. Besides most people don't use it cause they're amazing, it's cause it gives them an advantage over you that they more than likely need. Same with all the other perks. It just a matter of how much you are willing to pay for your advantage.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 1 month ago #20666

• ecKs
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
as a player, i'd like to see noclip being restricted to RTD. as the owner, i'm sure you've noticed this month's donations is $168 (or more), probably bc of perks -- the majority of which are noclips.

i don't mind waiting out the initial bumrush of perks purchases to see where this settles down, but i'm with dann: noclip is hella annoying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vijore, SniperGurl

Re: Perk Store 6 years 2 weeks ago #21417

• unknown
  • Owner
  • Thank you received: 212
A couple of changes in place:

The 3 commands that would give you 150 hp have been in changed. Before, it would just reset your hp to 150hp. Now, I've set it to add to the existing hp you have. Therefore, you have the ability to obtain a max of 250 hp.

Also, the fix should be in effect for the menu item that wasn't working right (buyinvissuperpack) if its not all ready.

-unknown

Re: Perk Store 6 years 2 weeks ago #21419

• unknown
  • Owner
  • Thank you received: 212
ecKs wrote:
as a player, i'd like to see noclip being restricted to RTD. as the owner, i'm sure you've noticed this month's donations is $168 (or more), probably bc of perks -- the majority of which are noclips.

i don't mind waiting out the initial bumrush of perks purchases to see where this settles down, but i'm with dann: noclip is hella annoying.

We'll see about the noclips. I'll have to decide what I am going to do.

-unknown
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds