Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perk Store

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20285

• Vijore
  • Xtreme Admin
  • DanN`
  • Thank you received: 224
Engine did raise a good question. I never thought about it and just decided to move on to Moncton to start my new CS life or something. Get to know new people and whatnot. And that got me here where I am. Although I could've had a shortcut-then again, Dave did get me admin, which does count as short cut to me LOL. LOOOOOot of people hated me back then AHAHAH "whos this fucker and why does he have an admin" LOL
sdg `Gotchu-. // sdg DanN` // sdg deLirium`
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Vijore.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20286

• The Notorious B.I.G.
  • Ultimate Admin
  • Who Shot Ya?
  • Thank you received: 76
what do you mean? i hate you now.

<3

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20292

• uskrewed
  • Xtreme Admin
  • Sodo
  • Thank you received: 149
There isn't a procedure for switching over, it just doesn't happen except in very rare cases. Dan your abilities and level or maturity were undeniable, add that to the fact that unknown and vir know you on a personal level and we had no active A admins and boom, you went from XCAKE on VIRS to A on MCS.

Maybe unknown will like you enough to help you out, engine. Maybe it'd help if you made your own thread and had current admins/players weigh in :)

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20295

• Engine
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
uskrewed wrote:
There isn't a procedure for switching over, it just doesn't happen except in very rare cases. Dan your abilities and level or maturity were undeniable, add that to the fact that unknown and vir know you on a personal level and we had no active A admins and boom, you went from XCAKE on VIRS to A on MCS.

Maybe unknown will like you enough to help you out, engine. Maybe it'd help if you made your own thread and had current admins/players weigh in :)

I'm not too terribly worried about it. Thinking it through, I don't think Dave would accept this concept, as with many things before, the servers are joint and separate. They have their similarities, but there's a reason why Dave and Vir have it this way.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20299

• Vijore
  • Xtreme Admin
  • DanN`
uskrewed wrote:
Dan your abilities and level or maturity were undeniable
undeniable as in...? Good? :D *blush* awww~~

/no homo

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20305

• H.F.S.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
Vijore wrote:
uskrewed wrote:
Dan your abilities and level or maturity were undeniable
undeniable as in...? Good? :D *blush* awww~~

/homo

LOL. I love you Dan.

Misquoting people can be so much fun. Dan's probably the most misquoted person next to Einstein.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20398

• Xephyst
  • Expert Boarder
  • |YaN YaN|BOOMBodyShot
  • Thank you received: 15
Hey, just a quick off topic thing: are you guys ever thinking about adding the chicken to the perks menu? Thanks in advance

-BOOMBodyShot

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20416

• Vijore
  • Xtreme Admin
  • DanN`
Continuing on with Engine's statement, Im gonna throw a question/suggestion.

In Virs, we were told that we share same donation with Moncton. We had a graph, $230 a month? Not sure the exact amount but we were told that, this graph shows the donation needed for the total amount of Virs and Moncton combined. Virs also stated that we share same donation, meaning when we donate to Virs, we're donating to Moncton too. I remember this because Vir members complained why it had to be only us who has to donate when no one in Moncton were advertising or were asked to donate.

Long story short, we believe that the money I donated to Virs also meant something in Moncton. If it didnt, thats what we were told to believe. If my theory is correct, technically I donated to Moncton too. Means, my credit in Virs should worth the same in Moncton, yes?

Is it possible to transfer credit from Virs to Moncton?
I remember multiple admins even offering me, like Dro himself too "I could transfer you credit so you can activate admin in moncton", etc.

IF we are not allowed to transfer, please I would like to know why.

This is just my suggestion / question. If I sounded like I was trying to intimidate someone, please ignore because I intended no such thing.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20425

• k0zplay
  • Advanced Admin
  • Thank you received: 19
Vijore wrote:
Continuing on with Engine's statement, Im gonna throw a question/suggestion.

In Virs, we were told that we share same donation with Moncton. We had a graph, $230 a month? Not sure the exact amount but we were told that, this graph shows the donation needed for the total amount of Virs and Moncton combined. Virs also stated that we share same donation, meaning when we donate to Virs, we're donating to Moncton too. I remember this because Vir members complained why it had to be only us who has to donate when no one in Moncton were advertising or were asked to donate.

Long story short, we believe that the money I donated to Virs also meant something in Moncton. If it didnt, thats what we were told to believe. If my theory is correct, technically I donated to Moncton too. Means, my credit in Virs should worth the same in Moncton, yes?

Is it possible to transfer credit from Virs to Moncton?
I remember multiple admins even offering me, like Dro himself too "I could transfer you credit so you can activate admin in moncton", etc.

IF we are not allowed to transfer, please I would like to know why.

This is just my suggestion / question. If I sounded like I was trying to intimidate someone, please ignore because I intended no such thing.

I think putting in that graph we had at virs on the moncton website would be a good idea, so that everyone knows how close/far we are from reaching our monthly goal. Unless there is already a way for players to access it on moncton website that I don't know of.

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20560

• unknown
  • Owner
  • Thank you received: 212
Hey guys,

I figured I'd share some stats of the usage of the perks. I did notice a bug for the invissuperpack that it was giving you just the invispack instead of the super pack. Both commands would of gave and charged you for the same thing. I'm surprised no one told me about this. Anyway, here are the stats:

150 hp 84
16000$ 148
bazooka 346
invis 85
invis pack 122
invis super pack 0
noclip 321
super noclip 423
unlimited ammo 38

-unknown

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20568

• SniperGurl
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
All the noclip ones should cost: 157890675849504947586906967589633352680
Connor: "Destroy all that which is evil."
Murphy: "So that which is good may flourish."

-Boondock Saints

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20570

• H.F.S.
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
Noclip aint that great, mostly because anyone who uses it always try's to get you by popping up out of the ground. You can see there head before they can even see anyone else. And map pending, sometimes they don't even realize their feet are sticking out of the roof. Like in nuke, if you plant on the above site, have someone go below so that when the nocliper goes for the people above they will be popping out of the ceiling when hiding from the others above and probably not notice you and you can just hammer them and leave them all "WTF?".

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20571

• Swane
  • Xtreme Admin
  • Swagga like Swan
  • Thank you received: 40
Suggestion:
add a Revive cost 10 credits
Go Yankees, Vikings, Jets and Knicks. Im Swan. Im a head admin. If you need anything add me on Steam!

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20579

• Engine
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Swane wrote:
Suggestion:
add a Revive cost 50 credits

Re: Perk Store 6 years 6 months ago #20580

• Vijore
  • Xtreme Admin
  • DanN`
H.F.S. wrote:
Noclip aint that great, mostly because anyone who uses it always try's to get you by popping up out of the ground. You can see there head before they can even see anyone else. And map pending, sometimes they don't even realize their feet are sticking out of the roof. Like in nuke, if you plant on the above site, have someone go below so that when the nocliper goes for the people above they will be popping out of the ceiling when hiding from the others above and probably not notice you and you can just hammer them and leave them all "WTF?".
you have no fucking idea how annoying it is (noclips) LOL.
I ALWAYS get gayed
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds